Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sorry sorry sorry!

Heeeey I'm really really sorry I haven't posted for, like, a zillion years. haha lebay. I've been very busy with school lately. This year Im gonna do the National Tests dan ini menguras pikiran banget untuk belajar. Good grades are everything!!!

...and I really hate the thought that me and my friends are going to be separated :( it's reaaaally sad. I mean, we do everything together. kemana2 selalu bareng gitu. terus cerita2 juga bareng. kayaknya bakal ada yang kurang kalo some of them are not here anymore gitu. soalnya kalo jumlahnya berkurang.... yeah you know what I mean lah hehe. tapi enough selfishness, mereka kan ada yang udah diterima di their dream schools :D I'm happy for you guys!

Fortunately I have a very good chance to spend good times with them. We're going to go to Bali together! yay! sebelumnya aku ga boleh pergi. masalah ini itu deh. tapi alhamdulillah my dad says yes...........on the last minutes. sayang my beloved best friends ada yang ga boleh pergi, so maybe going to Bali is half-fun in the sun.

On the other hand... kalo aku ke Bali, aku bisa ketemuan sama my Scamp friends yang pada tinggal di Bali, kayak Aldo, Adam, Mike sama Ivan. Yeah, mini reunion. itu pun kalo ketemu sih. so I'm pretty excited. WAIT!! don't forget to study. kalo belajarnya malah kelupaan nilai2 bisa ambles nih. btw, congrats for my friend Indra, he got the 1st rank on Try Out Bahasa Indonesia with the score 98. cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com