Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Please don't forget this.

5th of April

Ive never felt like this before
To see your face in the middle of the crowd
Shines like the sun
Blinding my eyes with your cute smile
And now that Im with you
Youre the only thing I cant let go
Im here just to tell you
That I will be there for you
And always beside you
In your cloudy nights
With my presence youll be just fine
Just like the time when I found you

The way you act everyday
Makes you my sunshine of my day
Anything is possible for me
When youre also there for me
But when you torn apart
I fell apart too
But when youre back into your smile
Makes me happy all the while
I want you to say
That you love me all the way
With no forced feelings nor regrets
And be honest to me
When you tell me your entire story
So we can get along, and enjoy this song!

5th of April is our witness for our love confession
With full of compassion
And lots and lots of passion
This will be the day, Ill always remembered
The only thing that I cant forget is this day and you...

Confession: I'm not over him yet.

1 comment:

carissalanda said...

nis,ini lagu dari kevin buat kamu pas valentine kan. sweet,i love it :D

Post a Comment

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com