Sunday, July 5, 2009

tidak tahu judulnya apa

Yay! earlier today i baked some cookies! and my Aunt made some doughnuts. my Aunt helped me with things but basically i did like three-quarter part of the job, yay! and the doughnuts are made of potatoes. well not just potatoes, but ya know, things? ha ha. I'll put up the photos later!

I was supposed to be at Ghea's this morning at 11 a.m. but I couldn't make it. Sunday is my driver's day off and he didn't answer my phone calls. I wanted to ask my dad to drop me off at Ghea's but he couldn't go to work as well (he's a doctor) because he is sick. Get well soon daddy :x hee hee.

My aunt (yes, the same auntie who helped me bake <- she's my Baking Guru! Lol, and yes, we spend a lot of time together.. Auntie Nurul xoxo) is currently sewing a hand-made bag. She found the pattern on a blog, Lula Louise. The genius behind this blog is named Beth. I was scrolling through her blog when I found good tutorials (well actually i didn't understand half of her way of sewing...) on making your own home-made clothes! She is a genius! And she makes cute dresses, tops, and even bags. I salute you, Beth. Well, she reminds me that my grandma still has old magazines from the 50s. No kidding. but the magazines are in foreign language (i believe it's Dutch) so they are kinda hard to read. I guess I'll just hafta ask my grandma to translate them for me. I hope the magazines have clothes pattern. I love vintage clothes!

and last but not least.... congratulation to my girl DIBA!!! hehehe she got accepted at the high school she wanted to go to! Happy for you, Dibs! xoxo

I am still obsessed with Hunter Parrish, teehee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com